Founded in 2011, Red Tower Capital, Inc. is an independent private real estate lending and investment firm, specializing in bridge loans, bespoke lending solutions, and alternative investments. Our team has over 60 years of collective real estate industry experience, including expertise in mortgages, development, property management, acquisitions, and sales.
We are committed to providing reliable and efficient execution to our borrowers and exceptional performance, client service, and transparency to our investors.
Our Core Values
- Make Profitable Investments
- Treat Everyone Fairly and with Respect
- Deliver Excellent Service
- Create a Fun and Inclusive Environment
- Embrace and Drive Change and Improvement
- Build a Positive Team Spirit
- Generate Tremendous Value for Customers & Clients
- Be Passionate and Determined
- Continually Learn
- Deliver Your Best Every Day
Current Open Positions
Careers At Red Tower Capital
Red Tower Capital is always interested in adding to our high-quality team. If you are looking for a challenging, high growth opportunity, please reach out to us with your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
OUR CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS:
Mortgage Loan Originator:
- Responsible for conducting business development efforts for both Residential and Commercial Loan Programs for lenders, builders, developers, brokers and real estate agents.
- Originate, evaluate and manage prospective loan applications from application through closing.
- Provide outreach to specific markets and under-served groups.
- Work with marketing to develop professional, accurate and comprehensive marketing materials and brochures.
- Professionally represent Red Tower Capital on the phone, via email, at project sites and at events.
- Collaborate with team to develop and/or refine reporting and analysis for loan programs.
Preferred Educational Background, Skills, and Knowledge:
- Knowledge of current practices, procedures and regulations related to the mortgage loan industry, particularly related to private lending.
- Knowledge of the loan process cycle: origination through post closing.
- Email, phone and in-person sales experience to promote Red Tower Capital programs and build sustainable relationships.
- Two or more years of work experience in real estate sales, loan underwriting, processing and/or origination.
- Prefer a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Management, Marketing, or related degree or related work experience.
- Strong motivation, work ethic and desire to succeed can compensate for any deficiencies in the above.